Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WriterScene Update- By:Cindy Sanabria

Howdy all,
Just wanted to write you guys and let you know the update on what's happening with WriterScene. Starting this Friday I will shoot my film short on 16mm. I am very excited. Working with a Bolex is awesome. The name of my film is titled "The Last shot" it is a thriller about a greedy photographer who will stop at nothing to get his prize shots for a rushed deadline. Obsessed with the misery of others, he finally gets a taste of his own medicine when he invades the wrong space. I am dedicating the whole weekend to shooting this piece. It is going to be a tedious project but I am completely stoked about it. Starring Carlos Morales as Joey the photographer, Isis Velazquez, Carlos Rivera, Ahmed Ziari, Roberto Larancuent, and of course all of the WriterScene members. This is the second film for a thriller/horror compilation I am putting together. It is part of a mind-bending series (The first is Haunted Red) The trailer will soon be posted on the site. But, if you are really anxious to catch a glimpse you can see it on my facebook or on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOT7CBz7liE
Enjoy. Wait to you see what I have in store for this series. I have plans to shoot four more next year. It will be a spine tingling treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment